Project Manager North America
About The Position
Five Sigma is reinventing the way insurance claims are being handled. We are insurance and tech veterans who believe that efficiency is the name of the game. We build the most advanced data-oriented claims platform in the industry, allowing insurance companies to provide their customers the trust and experience they deserve
We’re looking to hire a Project Manager to join our Project Management team, within our Professional Services group. In this role, you will be responsible for launching new customers on Five Sigma SaaS platform, as well as dealing with the onboarding of existing customers. To accomplish that, the Project Manager works with our customers to build out the initial application configuration and review the primary settings and functionality of Five Sigma’s platform and applications.
The Five Sigma Project manager is responsible for the overall management of a project throughout its lifecycle ensuring our projects fall within the applicable scope, time, and budget, and occasionally assists during the pre-sale engagement.
The Five Sigma Project manager can manage complex projects or smaller programs that require coordination of work between various parties like customer teams, Internal Five Sigma development and product teams, and other third parties that may be involved in a project.
The day-to-day of this role includes hosting kick-off calls to coordinate, plan, and measure the implementation of new clients and ensuring the client is on track with their onboarding process. This includes traveling to meet clients, engaging with their external and internal teams, understanding & documenting their business and technical requirements, managing the implementation of the Five Sigma platform, and transitioning the client to the Customer Support & Success team.
● Conduct the project planning activities and manage the execution of large-scale, high-risk, or strategic projects from Initiating to successful go-live on time, scope and budget.
● Evaluate complex situations accurately and identify viable solutions that create successful outcomes for the customer.
● Manage relationships with project stakeholders, keeping them informed of progress and issues, in order to manage expectations on all project requirements and deliverables
● Ensure proper use of methodology, tools, and procedures
● Analyse risk, establish contingency plans and identify trigger events and responsibilities for initiating mitigating action
● Establish trust with clients by learning about their organization, processes, team member, and desired outcomes
● Work with a client’s internal and external teams to understand the operational and technical requirements of the project
● Ensure the timely and successful completion of projects, as well as the transition to the customer support & success team post-production
● Work with the customer to create end-user training and establish support channels for go-live and post-production support
● Plan and manage the project resource allocation with relevant departments within the organization
● Ability to manage multiple projects and clients at one time
● Provide technical, business consulting, and product expertise to customers enabling comprehensive implementations and solutions
● Enable and configure various product features that meet the customer's needs within contractual constraints or identify change requests when needed
● Identify use cases, roles, and other business requirements for each implementation
● More than 5 years of project management experience in Insurtech large-scale strategic projects - must
● Knowledge of and competency in project management processes including planning tasks, resource allocation, risk management, time management, financial management, quality management, monitoring and reporting, documenting and record keeping
● Strong leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills; the ability to work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience; competence in clear concise, and tactful communication with senior executive management, clients, peers, and team members
● Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time with multiple constituents
● Strong client-facing and internal communication skills
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Strong organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
● Experience in writing functional (business & technical) requirements
● Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs that fit within the scope of the project and statement of work
● Strong technical background and technical understanding.
● Demonstrated experience leading cross-functional teams within a formalized methodology
● PMP certification and /or other industry and project management certifications are an additional benefit
● Location: North America